Heritage Ring Jug
- In stock: #1
- History: Ring jugs are an European-derived form which was meant to carry water to the fields and lie flat on a projection such as the hame knob of a mule’s collar, but later became a novelty item. These unusual shaped jugs could be found as far away as Russia and Ukraine. The first style of ring jugs I started making was like those of the North Carolina Moravians. As I have become more proficient, I am making more of an European style ring jug which is extremely wide and thin. This ring jug is stylistic of an European jug.
- Handcrafted and hand painted (glazed) with our "signature" glazes
- Food Safe/Dishwasher Safe/Microwave Safe
- Hand stamped with signature backstamp
- Measurements: 8" H by 8-to-7 1/2" W